UNTH INTERNSHIP APPLICATION 2021
Medical Internship Openings At University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku-Ozalla, Enugu State..
Applications are invited from suitably candidates for the internship positions listed below:
1. Intern Physiotherapists
2. Intern Dieticians
3. Intern Pharmacists
4. Intern Dental Therapists
5. Intern Dental Technologists
6. Intern Medical Laboratory scientists
7. Intern Medical Imaging Scientists
8. Intern Nurses
Candidates are to possess degree(s) as the case may be, in the appropriate discipline from a recognized University with evidence of Induction by their Regulatory or Professional body
The salary for the position of Interns is in accordance with the public service rules.
Duration/Nature of Duties
Internship is a training period of twelve (12) Calendar months only. Successful interns will be required to rotate through the major clinical departments in the hospital.
Methods of Application
Interested applicants submit two sets of documents at the administrative department of the hospital.
THE APPLICATION IS FOR FREE.
Closing date of advertisement.
The advertisement will run for six(6)weeks from 22nd July, 2020. No application will be accepted out after the closing date.
Candidates are required to apply manually to the human resource department, attaching all necessary credentials.
– Application letter directed to: The Director of Administration,
University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital,
Ituku-Ozalla, Enugu State.
– Registration or oath
– Degree Certificate or Notification (Statement) of Results
– Waec / OLevel certificate
– First school leaving cert / Testimonial
– L. G. A Identification Letter
– Birth Certificate / Statutory Declaration of Age.
– 3 recommendation letters.