UNIVERSITY OF JOS POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2021
Research has proven that ninety percent of the total number of students who pass exceedingly well in an examination did not just prepare but had prepared with the right materials.
Therefore, aspiring candidates of UNIJOS are advised to get the right material for the forthcoming post Utme examination which is the past questions and answers. By so doing, they will have a clear knowledge of what it looks like and the best way to go about the exam knowing fully well that UNIJOS like other universities repeats questions but in a different way.
Below is the free UNIJOS past question and that is the kind you should be expecting in your post Utme exams this year..
How can people be sure that they are truly marrying people with whom they are truly compatible? One way is by taking the time to get to know the other person. Researchers have found that couples seem to go through three stages in this process.
First, each person tries to measure his or her good and bad qualities against those of the other person. People tend to be drawn to others who seem to have about the assets and liabilities they themselves possess. Second, people look for compatible beliefs, attitudes, and interests to support the initial
It is not until the third stage that people reveal to each other how they handle responsibilities, react to disappointments and cope with a wide variety of situations. The key to compatibility is for the couple to be sure that they have arrived at this last stage before they think seriously about marriage. Such people are less likely to be unpleasantly surprised than those who marry quickly.
- According to the author, couples get to a crucial stage in their relationship (a) when they show their assets and liabilities (b) when they display responsibility and positive attitudes (c) when they look for compatible beliefs and attitudes (d) when they show how they react to circumstances
- From the passage, we learn that compatibility is measured in terms of (a) good and bad qualities (b) adequate knowledge of each other (c) individual responsibility (d) reactions to a variety of situations
- The primary audience(s) for the above passage is (a) young unmarried adults (b) people seeking compatibility in their partner (c) those who fall in love at first sight (d) the general public and marriage counselors
- The best title for the passage is (a) researches on marriage compatibility (b) liabilities and assets in marriage (c) compatibility in marriage (d) responsibility in marriage
- To be unpleasantly surprised” in the passage means to be (a) physically prepared for any eventuality (b) psychologically prepared for my eventuality (c) seriously shocked by the outcome of the union (d) taken unawares when marriage is done.