Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2021
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2021 –We will provide you with details on NIS recruitment portal (www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng),
Requirements needed to apply, education qualification and application guidelines on Nigerian Immigration Service 2021 recruitment exercise. See more details below.
Firstly, do you want to get the Nigerian Immigration Recruitment form? then you are on the right page because NIS recruitment news will be provided here including Nigeria Immigration portal website www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng.
If you need NIS recruitment form 2021, then follow the guidelines outlined here.
Current, Nigeria Immigration recruitment portal is closed. Once recruitment commences again in the NIS, we will duly notify you on this website. You can see NIS 2021 recruitment requirements here below.
Nigeria Immigration Latest News on Recruitment can be found below via the respective articles:
Nigeria Immigration Recruitments 2021 Requirement
- Applicants for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2021 must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2020 must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
However, It is important to note that Immigration recruitment form is out. This page will be updated as the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or Immigration Recruitment Portal @ www.immigration.gov.ng to stay updated once the form is out.
Important Points to Note on Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitments 2020. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NIS Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigeria Immigration Service.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
- NIS Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Nigeria Immigration Service.