Malaysian Government International Scholarship 2021
The portal to apply for the Malaysian government international scholarship 2021 is now open. Interested applicants with exceptional academic results are now advised to start their application process.
Furthermore, take note that the deadline to apply for the scholarship is March 15th, 2021.
The Malaysian scholarship board (MIS) is being initiated by the Malaysian government to attract students of high academic standards to pursue a master’s degree or Ph.D. in Malaysia.
Students with exceptional academic results from every nationality are all welcomed to apply for this distinguished scholarship. Once picked for the scholarship, it will cover all your fees for the scholarship, and you won’t have to pay a dime throughout your stay in school.
Malaysian government international scholarship 2021 Coverage
- As an applicant, you are advised to first check the living expenses in Malaysia if you can afford them.
- The Malaysian government international scholarship 2021 will cover all your tuition fees and monthly allowances only. Nothing aside, this is inclusive.
- Once picked for the scholarship, you will arrange for your Visa independently and pay for your travel fees as the scholarship won’t pay for your travel expenses.
How To apply for the Malaysian government international scholarship 2021?
To apply for the scholarship, go to https://biasiswa.moe.gov.my/INTER/index.php and download your application form.
The below forms are to be uploaded adequately.
- A valid means of identification. An international passport is most preferable for this. (The passport must be at least six months old)
- Your application form.
- Your academic transcript must be uploaded. The transcript should include.
- Record of all the courses taken
- Your graduation proof
- Proof of English language proficiency. This could be a copy of your English language result that will help.
- You are to get a letter of recommendation from at least two reputable people in your society.
Malaysian government international scholarship 2021 Eligibility Requirement.
To be eligible for this Malaysian government international scholarship 2021, there are some requirements you are to meet up to, which include.
- Applicants aspiring for Ph.D. or master’s program must not be more than 40-45 years of age.
- Master’s degree aspirant is expected to obtain a minimum of second class upper in his/her University degree
- An essay with a minimum of 1000 words, stating clearly and convincingly why you should be considered for the scholarship.
Here is a list of courses offered by the Malaysian government international scholarship 2021.
- Health not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy
- Infrastructure and Utility
- Environmental Studies
- Economics and Islamic
- Science and Engineering
- Information and Communication Technology
- Agriculture and Fisheries
- Biosecurity and Food Safety
Universities Where You Can Obtain The Malaysian government scholarship
Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM
- International Centre For Education In Islamic Finance (INCEIF
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
The above are Universities where you can apply for the Malaysian scholarship.
We hope this article will be of great help to you. If yes, kindly share with others.