LAGOS STATE SCHOLARSHIP 2021
The Lagos state scholarship was created to help indigenes of the state who are unable to pay for their tuition fees for the undergraduates and it is managed by a board that was established in February 1968. Those selected would be called for an oral interview and a successful applicant awarded the scholarship is to be given the sum of 200,000.
Requirement for Lagos State Scholarship
- All applicants must have gained full-time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
2. All Under-graduate applicants:
i. Where the CGPA scale is 7.0 (e.g. University of Ibadan) he /she must possess a minimum of 4.6/7.0
ii. Where the CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g. University of Lagos) he /she must possess a minimum of 3.5/5.0
iii. Where CGPA scale is 4.0 (e.g. polytechnics and colleges of education) he /she iv. Where the applicant is a medical student in 200L, option i, ii, and iii applies
v. Where the applicant is a medical student in 300L and above a minimum of Credit is required in their result
3. All applicants must be in their second year or above.
4. All applicants must have completed LASRRA Registration.
All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective Oba.
6. All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective local governments.
- All applicants must purchase a Scholarship application form. (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board.
Documents Required for Application
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Letter of identification from Oba
- Letter of identification from Local Government
- SSCE result
- Lagos State Resident Registration Agency(LASSRA) registration card
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
- Evidence of Consolidated Payment Confirmation Slip.
- Shortlisted applicants must participate in a Computer Based Test conducted by Dragnet Solutions Limited in conjunction with Lagos State Scholarship Board.
All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified? Go to Lagos State Scholarship Board on scholastica.ng to apply Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng/to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information and provide the secret voucher pin and LASTRA Number in the appropriate column
- You will receive an email and a message that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.Scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile, and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile; this would be used for verification.
15. Keep the hard copy of the signed profile; this would also be used for verification
- Return to www.scholastica.ng and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.