“How to Apply To Nigeria Army recruitment 2021” .In this article it will be easier for you to apply.
How to apply
- Apply online on https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- You will need username and password to log into the portal
- Complete the application form, submit online and print copy, then also print and complete the Guarantor form
- Make sure you take the copy of the application and guarantor form to the recruitment centres where the recruitment will take place.
What are the basic qualification?
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth and must have National ID Card.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Applicants must not have any criminal conviction by the court of law
- All applicants must have four credits in not more dan two sittings for WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB for O level including English Language.
- In addition to the above qualifications, those that applied for this role must have Trades Test/City Guild Certificate. More details about this are listed on the recruitment portal
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years and not more dan 22 years for the role of non tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years as at the beginning of training by 31, May, 2021.
- Applicants must not be less 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for both male and female candidates
- If you know any Nigerian language aside from your native language, it will be of a big advantage
They will publish the names of the shortlisted candidates on the Nigerian Army website.
Shortlisted candidates will show in there different respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 12 to 26 April, 2021.
The Nigerian Army said all documents will be verified by the necessary authorities and anybody that they will catch with fake documents they will hand him/her over to the police.