Federal Judicial Service Commission 2021
Federal Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2021 has started and you can apply online. here on this post you will find steps on how to apply.
We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 Federal Judicial Service Commission application form.
The key purpose of the Federal Judicial Service Commission recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
Federal Judicial Service Commission 2021 Requirements
- Applicants applying for the Federal Judicial Service Commission recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
To ascertain if the Federal Judicial Service Commission Recruitments 2021 has officially started, reach out to the official website: https://fjsc.gov.ng or visit this page frequently for more updates.