EXA FINANCE COMMUNITY AIRDROP
The community airdrop page is now live! v
You can now check your EXA-points using your wallet address here: https://airdrop.exa.finance
To be eligible for the community airdrop, users had to perform a list of actions and submit relevant feedback or a critical bug using our typeform mentioned in the documentation (https://docs.exa.finance/testnet#community-airdrop), before the 12/06/2021 at 4PM GMT.
Eligible wallets can earn a score of up to 20,000 EXA-points. This score will be converted into $EXA tokens at a certain ratio TBD (It won’t most likely be a 1:1 ratio). Our goal is to reward the community for helping with the development of the EXA Finance application.
Important to point out:
1. People who have not submitted a relevant feedback or a critical bug via the typeform are not eligible for the airdrop.
2. EXA-points for relevant feedback and critical bugs have been attributed only to people who have provided relevant information via the typeform.
3. Accounts judged suspicious have been banned for the airdrop.
4. The EXA-points will be converted into $EXA tokens at a certain ratio TBD (It won’t most likely be a 1:1 ratio) after our TGE (Token Generation Event).
5. The $EXA tokens will be automatically airdropped to the algorand wallet you provided via the typeform. We will announce instructions to opt-in the $EXA token shortly after our TGE.
Thank you all for your contribution purple_heart