EU Bursary At University Of Reading, the UK for 2021-2022
EU Bursary Scholarship at University of Reading, UK 2021-2022 is open for all interested International Students. The scholarship supports students interested in the Bachelor level program(s) in All Subjects studied at the University of Reading. The scholarship deadline released is 08 Sep 2021.
EU Bursary Scholarship at the University of Reading, UK is a partially funded Scholarship providing the successfully selected students with a maximum amount of £6000 while they transition from home fee status to international fee status.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet the required criteria as listed below:
- Applicants must ordinarily be residents in an EU country and be classified by the University as international students for fees purposes.
- Applicants must have received admission for an eligible program of study for the academic year 2021/22.
How to Apply
- Applicants are required to apply online through the National Admission Service via www.reading.ac.uk to any desired undergraduate degree program at the University of Reading for the 2021/2022 academic year
- The bursary will automatically be applied for eligible students who are accepted to the university.
Supporting Documents: All applicants are required to provide the following documents during the application
- High school diploma/transcript
- A level and International Baccalaureate qualifications
- Overseas International Qualifications are allowed
- Proof of residency
Admission Requirements: All applicants are to meet all entry requirements of the university to be eligible.
Language Requirement: All applicants are required to submit the results of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 88 to 100
- IELTS – 6.5 to 8.0
- CPE – A to C
- CAE – 193 to 200