Buffett scholarships 2021
The Buffett Foundation has been offering scholarships to college students for the past 50 years and still counting. The scholarship is awarded to candidates based on merit, and the scholarship is need-based.
The scholarship is awarded to a candidate who lives in Nebraska, attends his/her high school in Nebraska, and intends to live and study in a college in Nebraska.
The Buffett Scholarship is limited in numbers, so not all eligible candidates will be offered the scholarship.
2.0 GPA is the minimum cumulative or above, to be considered eligible for Buffett scholarship.
Eligibility and selection
The following are eligibility criteria. It’s a must you meet up with the following criteria, before you will be considered eligible for this scholarship.
- You must be a resident of Nebraska and must have attended a high school in Nebraska. Also, you must meet up with the in-state criteria of the college you want to attend in Nebraska.
- To clarify your residential status. These are numbers you can call for inquiries
- A clear indication of financial assistance.
All eligible candidates will be reviewed via the laid down rules for the scholarship. Scholarship selection is based on.
- Academic merit
- Financial assistance
- Recommendation from a reputable person in the society.
- A well-detailed essay (your essay should be straight to the point)
All eligible candidates will be contacted via Gmail by the 1st of May.