Al-Hikman University 2021 Session Cut Off Mark
Al-Hikmah University JAMB Cut Off Mark For 2021 Academic Session
Here, Al-Hikmah University has released JAMB and post-UTME cut-off marks for all different courses. In other words, cut-off marks are allotted depending on the available courses. The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Cut off marks are the base required scores or focuses applicants who sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are needed to score all together for that person to be qualified for post UTME screening exercise and if fruitful, might actually acquire entrance into their preferred organization as chosen during their UTME enlistment.
In this post, we will release the endorsed JAMB cut-off mark for Al-Hikmah University.
AL-HIKMAH UNIVERSITY JAMB CUT OFF MARK FOR 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
This is the supported JAMB cut-off mark for candidates that picked Al-Hikmah University and will take an interest or have taken part in the UTME. Candidates that score up to the base required cut-off mark as seen beneath consequently become qualified to sit for the post UTME and participate in their interior screening exercise as repeated before.
Applicants who score up to the base cut-off mark and the individuals who score most importantly have equivalent qualification status to sit for Al-Hikmah University post UTME screening test and just successful candidates would be called upon.
Documents Required for Admission to Al-Hikmah University
- A) Original duplicate of JAMB affirmation letter, appropriately printed.
- B) Candidates applying for induction into Al-Hikmah college, Ilorin should have at least 5 credits in Mathematics and English and other pertinent subjects as it identifies with their course of study in not more than two (2) sittings to be qualified to sit for their post UTME screening fitness test.
- C) Original and copies of applicant JAMB result slip
- D) Awaiting results is not accepted by the school management except the school agrees to it.
- E) The administration of Al-Hikmah University would likewise require a unique duplicate of your birth affirmation (declaration) whichever is accessible.
- F) Candidates are likewise to convey alongside them ongoing identification photos (Colored)
We continue reminding candidates that scoring over the base supported JAMB/post UTME cut-off mark for Al-Hikmah University doesn’t in any capacity promise you a programmed entrance into the school until a successful internal screening exercise is done on all applicants.
Finally, the administration of Al-Hikmah University declares the 2021/2022 academic session cut-off mark to be 160.
Are you satisfied with the above information? Quickly comment using the comment box beneath this post. Also, share with people you think might need this piece of information about the Al-Hikmah cut-off mark.